Following are fifteen (15) questions and/or issues citizens probably ought be DEMANDING ANSWERS TO from the corrupt, bloated parasites we have foolishly elected to supposedly represent us in Washington D.C. It appears our elected representatives in the House and Senate are paid $175k per year plus benefits plus all the insider trading bribes they can carry to perform zero oversight on anything at all. Only when some scandal exposing the rampant corruption within the 10 square miles of the new Washington D.C. Versailles rears its ugly head, do these elected reprobates hold useless hearings and pander to the voters pretending to give a shit about citizens of this great country. It’s time we the people demanded better service from those we pay to openly violate their oaths of office on every single one of the few days per year they are in session.
1. If we are at war with Islamic Jihadists why is the Obama Administration (OA) funding and arming Jihadists in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Syria and who knows where else?
2. If we are at war with Islamic Jihadists why did the Bush Administration overthrow Saddam Hussein, a tyrannical secular leader and thereby de-stabilize the country of Iraq and it appears – the entire Middle East? Why has the Obama Administration (OA), which criticized this action, continued this action and why does the OA appear to be turning over the country of Iraq to ISIS, a tiny extremist group of only about 12,000 members? Why is the U.S. Embassy the largest U.S. embassy in the world? What’s going on in Iraq? Why has the Obama Administration (OA) foreign policy allied itself with Islamic Extremists 100% of the time? The Obama Administration (OA) refused to stand with secular young people in Iran and instead remained silent, thereby supporting the extremist Mullahs. Egypt’s Mubarak was a brutal secular dictator and the OA supports the even more brutal Muslim Brotherhood, who are not friends of the Infidel West or Israel. Qaddafi in Libya was a vicious nutcase, but also secular. The OA sided with even worse Islamic Extremists in Libya helping overthrow Qaddafi. Why? Assad in Syria is another brutal dictator, but secular as well. The OA again sides with and is arming even worse Islamic insurgents in Syria; and has armed and funded them to the degree that now we have tiny ISIS invading Iraq with weapons provided by the OA. Isn’t this aiding and abetting the enemy?
3. Why do we have troops in Afghanistan after more than a decade? Why is Afghan opium poppy cultivation up from 6,500 hectares in 2001 to more than 165,000 hectares in 2014? How is it, that the per-hectare yield of Afghan opium poppies is up 500% since 2001? Afghanistan produces approximately 90% of all opium poppies on earth. Who benefits from this astronomical increase in narco trade? The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has stated in reports that the world’s biggest banks take in more than $1 trillion annually in off-book, under-the-table money laundering business, about 75% of which stems from narcotics.
4. Why is the Obama Administration importing illegal alien young people from all over South America without Congressional approval? Homeland Security’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) advertised for contractors to transport these poor kids as far back as January 29, 2014. The link below takes you to the advertisement. This appears to be grotesque child abuse on a grand scale for some apparent political agenda. What is that agenda?
5. Why is the Obama Administration working with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to devise a legal strategy for the taking of retirement accounts and maybe other types of accounts from American citizens? See link below.
6. Why has the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank distributed more than $18 trillion (US) to other world central banks? What was this money for? Who is liable for this debt? Why has our cowardly, parasitic House of Representatives or the U.S. Senate done absolutely nothing regarding the Fed since Ron Paul’s partial audit disclosing these vast expenditures?
7. Why has our Elite owned and operated House of Representatives or the U.S. Senate done absolutely nothing except hold comical hearings about Benghazi Hillary’s role in the brutal slaying of U.S. foreign service folks in Libya? We already know that the Obama Administration was and is funding and arming Syrian Jihadists with surplus arms distributed to Libyan Jihadists and then to Syrian Jihadists through the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. We know Ambassador Stevens and three others were murdered in retaliation for a gun running distribution agreement gone bad – yet absolutely nothing has been done except talk, talk, talk? How many treaties has the Obama Administration violated with this obscene under the table nonsense? Is this not outright treason against the American people? If not – why not? If so – why is Congress standing still for it? Where on earth is my representation as a tax paying citizen?
8. Why is the U.S. Treasury monetizing our own debt? (If you’re a victim of progressive, liberal education; monetizing means our central bank, The Federal Reserve is purchasing American debt because no one else will.) The Obama Administration is borrowing about $0.43 of every dollar it spends? Why does the House of Representatives refuse to stop appropriating funds we don’t have and that our children are liable for? Why is there no Congressional oversight? What are we the people paying these negligent, if not corrupt elected representatives for…to mindlessly, corruptly and ignorantly bankrupt our entire nation?
9. Why is Congress allowing the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve Bank to literally destroy our currency? Obviously, the United States is going to implode in a vicious deflationary spiral at some point. Some economists and serious investors believe this economic death spiral will begin in earnest sometime in the fall of 2015. The Obama Administration is voraciously considering myriad ways to suck up enormous amounts of private investment capital to cover its insane over spending, which any fool can see will kill investment, kill job creation, kill any possible economic growth and force us into a severe depression. Washington D.C. is blindly and apparently ignorantly destroying the economic engine that feeds its own spending addiction. Why is Congress doing absolutely nothing to address this?
10. Why has neither the House nor the Senate done anything to indict felonious IRS employees the criminally reprehensible likes of Lois Lerner and others for conspiring and acting out to restrict the free speech and assembly of American citizens? Talk, talk, talk – no action?
11. Why is Congress allowing federal agencies to make law? Why is Congress allowing the Executive Branch to make law? Why is Congress standing still for Federal District Courts and the Supreme Circus to continually legislate from the bench? Where is our balance of power that is to stem from the Constitutionally mandated separation of powers?
12. Why is Congress allowing Eric Holder’s Department of Injustice to arbitrarily pick and choose the laws it will or won’t enforce? Eric Holder is a criminal thug and ought be fully prosecuted.
13. Why is Congress allowing the OA, it’s rogue Interior Department, EPA and Department of Energy to destroy the energy independence of the United States? Why is the OA simultaneously continuing and expanding the Bush era de-stabilization of the Middle East, while forcing increasing U.S. energy dependence on the Middle East they are de-stabilizing?
14. Why is Congress allowing Homeland Security to classify returning military service patriots as potential domestic terrorists?
15. Why is INSIDER TRADING legal for members of Congress, but illegal for Main Street citizens? Just how much insider trading are members of Congress involving themselves in? What effect is this insider trading largess distributed through K Street leeches having on U.S. domestic and foreign policy decisions?
As a minimum we the people must demand answers and solutions to the above fifteen (15) questions. Our failure to do so will and is leading us to the destitute end of American self government.